Too many people assume that creating a will or trust is a one-time endeavor. But these estate planning documents should be reviewed and revised regularly to keep them up-to-date. An estate planning attorney can assist you in this regard.
Fortunately, at Keystone Law Firm, we provide complimentary estate planning reviews. Our Chandler attorneys work with you to ensure that your inheritance and succession planning services remain up-to-date. They help you to update your will, power of attorney, and any other document you need to avoid legal complications in the future.
And if you are preparing for a family member’s future, they can help you give them resources that allow them to take care of yourself while you are gone. Therefore, we are confident our probate lawyers can ease your mind. So if you are searching for an estate planning attorney near me, we can help you.
Our Mission, Purpose, Vision & Promise To You
- Our MISSION is to help families get their financial houses in order.
- Our PURPOSE is to help people steward their relationships and their resources.
- Our VISION is to see families providing for their loved ones, living out their purpose in life free from the worry of money, and leaving this world a better place after they’re gone.
- Our PROMISE is to affirm other’s strengths and protect other’s weaknesses, to treat others the way we want to be treated, to extend grace to the teachable, to seek first to understand before trying to be understood, to challenge the status quo, to give others the benefit of the doubt and to praise in public and correct in private.
Services we offer:
We offer a wide range of services:
- Estate planning
- Long-term care planning
- Probate administration
- Trust Administration
- Special needs
As featured on:
- State of Arizona bar
- U.S Department of Veterans Affairs – Accredited Attorney
- Christian legal society
Check us out:
Keystone Law Firm | Yelp
Keystone Law Firm | Map Quest
Keystone Law Firm | BBB